This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Reminding myself how awesome my friends are.
excerpted from an entry i wrote in my old journal (dreambigdreams)in October....Another interesting concept I have found out is that I don't seem to settle on one group of friends but hang out with a bunch of people from different groups of people. I'm not big on the whole "clique" thing and never really was in high school either. One example is my core group of girl friends Ahn,Marion and Martha. We all have fun hanging out together. Then there's the whole theatre crew where i most certainly can't go wrong.. love all of them dearly and have a blast hanging out with all of them. Then there's a bunch of freshmen that I've made friends with like Bobbie Jo, Mollie, Ali and Jessie. Heart them all.going off that point.......Well yes, for the most part I do enjoy hanging out with my theatre friends and I certainly can't go wrong there. I know recently i have been complaining/ranting about how I think certain people from that group don't like me/think I am annoying but you know what? I don't give a crap because basically that mindset only relates to two or three people, one person i was concerned about told me she didn't think i was annoying.. i just hope she really meant it because generally she is pretty awesome. The two people that I still get uncomfortable feeling about are people i don't see a lot of, actually i see one more than i see the other because I barely see the second one at all because she lives off campus in an apartment. For the most part though, I get along well with most of the people from theatre and the seem to like me so it's all good. They kick ass. Though sometimes I still think that the fact that I asked out Zach may have messed up our friendship a little bit but that's in a whole different ballpark from what i am talking about so let's not talk about that.All in all my friends kick ass and i love them alll WOOO HOO!!!Today I went to go to the Boys and Girls Club in Milford to talk to the volunteer coordinator about doing some volunteer work when i am home for break. I start volunteering tomorrow afternoon from 3:30-4:30 and i am wicked excited about it. It will definitley add some variety to my schedule for break.. which so far really hasn't amounted to very much. The Boys and Girls Club is an absolutley gorgeous facility it seems like a fun place to work and i can't wait to start... I really hope i can get a job there this summer.Valentines Day is in a little bit over a month. I was really hoping to have a boyfriend by valentines day but i haven't had very much luck with boys so far this year. Doesn't look anything is going to happen in the realtionship department for me between now and valentines day unless by some miralce i meet a guy at school when I get back on the 29th and somehow magically hit it off. I don't think that will happen though. Meaning it will be another lonely valentines day for me. I'll most likely be really mopey all day long because that's the day where people who are in realationships go out and do stuff with there signifcant others and since i don't have a signifcant other i will be shafted like i always am. I hate Valentines Day.. always have and always will except for that one valentines when a small message of friendship touched my heart... that made my day. I wish I had told that person how much that made me happy but i never did and now i never talk to him anymore. oh well c'est la vietime for dinnerxoxoxJanine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment