Last week was a short week but man was it busy. I've been working on writing an article about what people used to take for lunch 30 years ago and comparing and contrasting it to the kinds of stuff take for lunch today. Based on my research and my own experience with somewhat disgusting college cafeteria food I can defiitley say that the kinds of stuff the people used to take for lunch is much healthier than the lunches they have today. Furthur information will be in my article which I hope will be published in the Back To School supplement of the Cabinet. Last Monday I worked on generating a list of questions to ask people for my What's For Lunch article. I went on assignment for an article on speeding on Mack Hill Rd. On Tuesday I did research on nutrition in schools and how schools are working to improve balancing the meals so the kids get healthier. I also made some phone calls and sent out some e-mails in order to see what kind of interesting things I could drum up. I also took some notes on some of the articles which I found on the internet and complied a list of resources. Wednesday I worked on organzing all the information I have gathered so far for my article. I also went on assignment with one of the photographers to take pictures of a new chuch that is opening in Milford and the speeding on Mack Hill Road. I also worked on updating a list of local officials so it can get posted on the website.
My main goal this week is to get my lunchtime article absolutley perfect so that way it will be in fantastic shape and publishable.
Janine
Week 8 Hour Log
Monday July 24th 10-4
Tuesday July 25th 10- 3
Wednesday July 26h 10-2:45
No comments:
Post a Comment