Thursday, September 7, 2006

Academics: My classes are awesome this semester. I can't say I can complain too much about them at all. I think my favorite classses so far are Dramatic Theroy and Beginning Creative Writing. My other classes are pretty good too. As a whole I don't think this semester should be all that stressful workload wise but here's hoping. Deans List? Yes, that is my ultimate goal this semester . Let's see if it can get fullfilled.

Friends I can see many good things insight for friends this semester. I have made so many awesome new friends. Good times are ahead I can feel it. Yesterday I went to a concert at the Tweeter Center with SEC. I hung out with Jessie. Erin and Mariah and we had a blast. I liked some of the music that was played there but I have to admit hard rock is not my genre. As I have previously stated my floormates are amazing. Connor 3rd floor is clearly the best !
Love Life: My relationship with Sean is going awesome. It's the best thing that has happened to me in a really long time.
Extracurriculars: This is where my stress level has been substantially reduced. Last year I found myself having a hard time balancing my homework on top of always rushing around to meetings and events. I had to do a servere cut back in order to have enough time to be able to balance everythign equally. I can breathe a little bit easier knowing tha I won't have to rush around to half as many meetings as I did last year. I'm kind of disappointed that the radio station transmitter is still broken. I was kind of getting excited about doing my show again since last semester the transmitter was broken all semester and by the time they fixed it I was consumed in studying for finals. :le sigh:

Goal Fullfilltment Upates
2. Apply for a workstudy job and if I don't get the first job i apply for then apply for a coupe of other different jobs. Work two jobs if I have enough time but i don't think i will have enough time to work two jobs between all the other stuff I do and homework but a girl's gotta do what a Goal has been fullfilled since 8/30 The Art Gallery job is pretty fun. I think i am really going to like working there a lot.
Talk to the Pathways people about internships and talk to them about possibly doing an internship during the spring semester. I have been doing a lot of research and I found a really cool internship in Disney World so I might go to an information session on that that is in the fall to see if I want to do something like that Don't think the Disney internship is going to happen but I want to try and see if I can somehow get an internship @ WMUR or a local radio station during spring semester. This is where knowing one of the newscasters at WMUR comes in handy :)
7. Try out for the theatre productions and see where the chips fall for casting.
Another nervewracking week of auditioning has come and gone. I didn't get in but I'm most likely going to do crew. I can't decide if I want to do crew for Mainstage or CTE. Due to the fact that I like to mix things up a little bit I'll probably do crew for CTE sicne I did crew for Mainstage last semester.
11. Hang out with Amanda Keri and Zach as much as possible since they are all graduating in December this should go with out much furthur anaylsis :)



Yes there is no denying that this year is going to be fantastic!

love
Janine

No comments: