Thursday, September 7, 2006

Happy As Can Be

I am quite content with my life right now and cannot complain at all. This year is going to be amazing! Here's why...

First and foremost: I have a boyfriend! I am very happy and excited about being in my first relationship. My boyfriend's name is Sean. I met him last year when I did stage crew for the Apple Tree the most amazing play NEC has ever done nonetheless. We get along awesome and have a lot of stuff in common. I am very happy that I met him. :)
Secondly: My classes are awesome this semester. I decided to stick with my gut feeling and stick with taking Dramatic Theroy. I think I am going to like that class the best. Intro To Symbolic Logic seems like it will be pretty interesting too. Hopefully that class won't be too hard to do well in because I need it in order to fullfill my math credit. The rest of classes are writing classes which is awesome because I will be doing with I love.
Thirdly: Extracurricularwise I am cutting back on clubs this semester. I was in 11 clubs last year and now I have cut that total down to 5 to be able to manage my time better. I eliminated the things that bored me to death and stuck with the things that I like to do.
Finally: My friends are amazing as always. This year will be awesome with them. I plan on embelishing the friendships that I have now and hopefully hanging out with Keri Amanda and Zach a lot more since they are all graduating in December. I also plan on getting to know some of the freshmen that I met at orientation better includng Beth, Jen and TJ. Oh and my floormates are awesome. I've been through the list of the awesome people on my floor already and Jen Harty is my RA. Connor 3rd floors rules face!!!


Time to start heading to bed. I still have a bit of homework to finish before I turn in for the night

~Janine

No comments: