Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Pre-Fall 06 Finals Stres

So here' s another one of those entries where I focus different sectors of how my life is going. Enjoy and feel enlightned by my varying empotions at the current time

Academics: I am honestly pissed off that they got rid of the midsemeter break. I feel like I have been working non-stop since the beginning of the semester on paper after paper and assigment after assignment. Midsemster break allows for a little relax time so that way you can regenerate your mind and revitialize your spiirt. It's that time of year where the work keeps piling up and piling up. After thanksgiving break we only two weeks of classes left until we have to start preparing for finals that's it just two fucking weeks. As I've previously said some classes this semester have been harder than others but for the most part my schedule is pretty evenly balanced. I learned that you should never schedule six classes in a given semester it's just too much and it leaves you physically and emotionally drained. When I had my surgury at the begining of October I was wicked nervous that I would fall behind on my schoolwork so when I got back I felt the need to push myself to reach a certain level in certain classes so I wouldn't fall too behind. This semester i have done suprisingly a little bit better than last fall with time management stuff but it honestly depends on the class. Right now I think i've reached the point where I am going to into nervous breakdown mode... the stress is beginning to build and build I just wonder when I am going reach the breaking point.
Extracurriculars: I still feel like I'm in way too many clubs... but honestly at this point I don't know what I want to stay in and what I want to quit anymore. I still feel like i'm constantly rushing around to meeting after meeting and feel like I have no time to breathe inbetween. I just don't want to end up sacrafing doing the stufff I love to do because I feel like there's too little time to do important things
Love Life: I broke up with Sean and we are still really good friends. I have a new boyfriend. His name is Gabe. I hope this relationship works out a lot better than the first one.
Friends and Social Life: My friends continue to be amazing and the good time keep rolling on. Not enough random quotes have accumulated in order to generate a list yet.. in fact I don't think there have been any quotable moments so I still have last semester's gems such as " I'm eating cake and my lips are on fire" and I'm your imgination run away with me." My friends have been keeping me sane throughout the insane times and the stressful ones and I truly appreciate them for it. :D I did stage crew for Mr. 80% and that was some awesome times. My theatre friends kick ass. Dedication or The Stuff of Dreams was this weekend and it was amazing. Good job to all my fellow theatre geeks. < 3



4 more days til break I can almost TASTE THE GLORY!! or maybe just the glorious turkey my mom will cook on Thanksgiving :D

No comments: