Finals are going to kill me if they haven't started to already. Let's recap all the work i have to do in the next couple weeks:
Interpersonal Communications: 7-10 final paper on Family Interaction Patterns (bascially expanding on thoughts from my chapter 10 reaction which I got a 75 on.. best grade i've gotten on any of the reaction papers... including the extra credit assignment for research night )
Creative Writing: Portfolio of all the stories I wrote this semester
NewEnglander: Portfolio of all the articles I wrote this semester and a final article which will go into the first issue for next semester... which naturally previews what shows are going to be put on next semester.
Symbolic Logic: Test!! The only test i have and it's gonna fuckin kill me
Dramatic Theory: Research paper and final paper on my own theroy of comedy and tradegy. That will need a lot of expanding.... even though i haven't even started to write it yet. I can already tell it will need a lot of expanding though...
I am not sure how many sources we need for the dramatic theory research paper. So far I have got four including the textbook but i am not sure if we need more than that. I don' t want to end up having too much information... but then again i do need something to work with and I think I should have enough.
*cue theme music Eye of The Tiger*
No comments:
Post a Comment