Thank the lord this semester is over. IT's certainly been a long one and one word that can sum it up is STRESSFUL!! I've been stressed out more times than I can count this semester not exactly making life the easiest on me. I feel like i've been in a fog for the past month and a half because I've been constantly thinking about my disagreement with Will and how two faced I feel for invovling Nicolina in everything. It's been kind of dragging me down. I've been wondering if Will will forgive me for doing that... but if he hasn't by now then chances are he probably won't and i'll just to live with that. Wheather or not he forgives me I think its best that I move on from him and the rest of the people from the Barn Playhouse.. chances are I proabably won't see any of them again although time can never tell.. I will be in New York during spring break sooooooooooooooooooo..
Now it's time to relax... take my mind off of everything that has been bothering me. Live a little. Begin phase 2 of my life by starting to look for a job and see what's out there.
Goals for the New Year
1. Don't procrastinate and wait to papers til the last minute... this time is not the first that doing that has kicked me in the ass.
2. Take advantage of tutoring at pathways... kind of let that slip the second half of the semester this semester.
3. Upon arrival back at school after break go to the gym two times a week
4. Be better about managing my time ( i guess that can go hand in hand with # 1.
5. Live it up because it's the last semester of school.. forever! Enjoy every minute.
7. Get on deans list
Happy Holidays everyone! And in the words of Buddy the Elf "The best way to spread christmas cheer is by singing loud for alll to hear."
Love
Sweet Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment