I am so ready for spring break! It's barely even funny at all right now how ready I feel. The first half of the semester has been painfully long and stressful. I still go through spasms when I miss Will but not as often as I used to. I have been kind of depressed because I have been not getting along with my roommate and she has not been treating me very kindly and respectfully. I thought we were getting along better for about a week but then things went into a downward spiral again. I made the ulitmate decision to move out because I want to be in situation where I feel comfortable with the person I am living with. This whole situation with my roommate has been kind of distracting me from my homework too.... I still get stuff done but it just takes me a while to get focussed on it because so much has been on my mind.
I feel like the Barn reunion in New York was a total waste of time to plan. Hardly anyone is coming to it. It was a nice thought.. but some things are better in theroy than in practice. Regardless of the Barn reunion happening or not I am still super excited about going to New York espacially seeing Rent on Sunday. I am so in love with that sound track its not even funny... Little Shop of Horrors is my second addictive soundtrack followed by Annie Get Your Gun.
My classes have been decent this semester.. though the workload tends to kill me sometimes. Dramatic Criticism is my favorite class by far!
The second of the semester looks a lot brighter. I'll be moving in with my friend Tamika and doing tech work for my school's mainstage production of Fuiddy Meers by David Lindsay Abaire. Then I graduate and the next part of my life starts
Sweet Janine ( should i stop using this nickname because Will was the person who gave it to me?)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment