Monday, October 20, 2008

Well most certainly it has been awhile

Hello Everyone
I've been working through a lot of personal issues with regards to stuff related to the Barn Playhouse and worrying about being forgotten about by the people I worked with there and I made the wise choice to not make a big deal about that kind of stuff in an internet journal so that explains my lack of updating this lovely blog. I do however apologize for the long distance between entries.. seeing how the last time I wrote in here was in March and it is now October. Much has happened since March.. hopefully it doesn't take more than one entry to provide you with a full update what is going on with me.
First of all.. the last entry was dated March 4th and the last thing I talked about was my spring break trip to New York that seems like eons ago.....seriously does but it was the best time ever. I went with two of my best friends Cooper and Heather as a present for my college graduation. It was a total blast. We did a lot of shopping and sightseeing, met up with a few of my Barn Playhouse coworkers for dinner at Tony Dinapoli's which is very delicious and of course saw the broadway play RENT which was absolutley phenomninal. That's a play i would defintley see over and over again and not get sick of it.

School was school... the academic part of it seemed to drag on and on forever after spring break. The play I did crew for was abosultely amazing. It was a great way to go out of doing shows with the NEC Theatre Department with a bang. Graduation was a crazy day for sure. It feels weird to be totally done with NEC and not taking classes there anymore but i'm gonna try to go visit there as much as I possibly can.. going up there next week actually to go see the CTE production of Kennedy's Children which Emma Laing is directing. The first couple weeks of summer were crazy with looking for a job but i was busy in between with hanging out with friends.. seeing Carosuel at Lakes Region Summer Theatre in Meredith with my boyfriend Matt... we're not dating anymore but we're still really good friends. I went to Italy on vacation with my family for two weeks at the beginning of August.. that was the most absoulute best time ever and I want to go back. I then started my job at a cusomer service call center in Manchester which I just got laid off from a few weeks ago. Now it is back to the job search. I am trying to stay as positive as I can but with the way the economy is it's kind of hard to stay postive. I hgave been applying to local elementary schools as a paraprofessional education teacher's aide so I hope one of those jobs will end up panning out. I got a freelance journalism job at the Milford Cabinet so there's a bright spot so that way I can keep up with my writing since my goal with in the next year is to move to Portsmouth to get a job as theatre reviewer for a newspaper out there.

I hope to make more active use of this blog since I will be using livejournal and my blog on myspace a whole lot less.

Love
Janine


Top Rated Songs on MY Ipod Sept/Oct 2008
He Called Me Baby Patsy Cline
Two Ladies Cabaret
Skid Row (Downtown) Little Shop of Horrors
Picture To Burn Taylor Swift
The I Love You Song 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
My Wish Rascal Flatts
Suddenly Seymour Little Shop of Horrors
Teardrops on My Guitar Taylor Swift
Lovesick Blues Patsy Cline

No comments: