Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow! It's been a couple weeks

Legit, I haven't written an entry of purposeful update in about 3 weeks.. so here's my update

May 23rd I went up to Maine with Matt and took Cooper to a Portland Seadogs game for his graduaion present. I wish the weather had been a little bit warmer because it was over cast and bit chilly. The Seadogs were creamed by the Conneticut Defenders 12-1 but it was still a good time anyway. After the game we went out to dinner @ the Sebago Brewing Company which was really delicious. If you're looking to go out to dinner at a resturant in Portland Maine definitley go there.

The reason for my extended absence in updating is because I am taking a summer class at Nashua Tech College and when I am not looking for jobs I am studying. I am very happy I chose to go back to school for Speech Pathology and wonder why I didn't study Special Ed at NEC in the first place. The class I am taking is called Phonetics and it basically a class that talks about how diffferent words are formed in the English Language. Very interesting stuff. I have my midsemester quiz on Tuesday and hope to do well on it.

The Tony Awards were on TV last weekend and overall I thought last years show was better. The host has a lot to do with my opinion. Whoopi Goldberg was last years host and she made everything about the show funny and worth while. Neil Patrick Harris was just... blah. I don't even watch How I Met Your Mother so i am not that familiar with him as an actor. HAIR won best revival for a musical and I am so excited. I was so honored to have seen an award winning musical! I feel Billy Elliot was too over dominant and that the awards should have been spread out better amognst the other musicals.

My one year anniversary with Matt is on Monday. We celebrated last night because our anniversary is during the work week. We went out to dinner @ Applebees. I have never been so happy in a relationship as I am in this relationship with Matt.

and finally down to the biggest gripe of the entry. ... job searching. Still plugging away and growing more and more consistantly frusturated with the lack of opportunities out there at the current moment. The amount of compettion that I face seems to be the biggest factor as to why i am not getting the jobs I am applying for... hopefully something will come through eventually.

Janine

No comments: