Well July is half over and it's been a couple week since my last update. Job search is still going very slow. Today I applied for 2 jobs and reapplied for 2. Reapply- Market Basket, Fridays and tech college Wellness Center Clerk New Submittals: Lillac Blossom J and J Party Supply and the tech colllege book store. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!! The Nashua School system is going through a huge budget deficit and because of this all recently created jobs had to be cut that means this position is no longer available. Yet another roadblock. The search presses on.
I miss my sister immensly! She is away for 5 weeks at an intensive journalism program in Chicago Illinois at Northwestern University. I am very excited for her to come home next Friday and hear of her adventures.
2 family reunions in one month. CLASSY!! The first one was our annual 4th of July get together which is always fun. It's so great to see my extended family. This weekend was my grandma's 80th birthday so my mom''s immediate family and some of my grandma's close friends gathered together at our beach house in Hull Mass for a party. Great fun! Great food! Horray! In between these weekends of festive events with my family I went to Meredith to go see Grease at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village with Matt and Sonya. For a few review of the show please direct yourselves to my Theatre is My Life blog. The show was amazing and I can't wait for Oaklahoma next weekend AND TO SEE MAGGIE LOUIE AND JOHN BAKER AGAIN!! :) IT was so awesome to see Matt Densky again on the 10th. It was great to catch up with him after not seeing him since I left NLBP. The following day Matt Heather and I spent the day at Wells Beach DELIGHTFUL!!! I hope I get to go to the beach at least one more time before the summer is over.
Not much else to say really. Time to migrate over to my other blog for my weekly commentary on So You Think You Can Dance
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment