Sunday, August 9, 2009

Exhausted!

This weekend I went to Matt's house in Kennebunk for a family reunion. It was awesome to meet all his family. They all seem very nice. We had a delicious dinner of gumbo and sausages. I had never had gumbo before..it was quite good and i am not typically a fan of spicy foods at all. Yesterday we went to Glouschter for his bowling tournment. I thought I would be immensly bored but I actually enjoyed myself and learned a little bit about bowling and how a professiomal bowling compettion is run. Today we met my parents @ Wells Beach which was nice and relaxing.. but yet when all the events of this weekend are all added together I am quite exhausted... a good night's sleep is well deserved, Last weekend I went up to Meredith with Matt and Sonya to go see Oaklahoma. It was an amazing show. I truly enjoy going to see shows at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village and am so excited about their season next summer. One of the shows they are doing next summer is Chicago which is one of my absolutle favorites. It was so awesome to see Maggie John Baker and Marco again.. it was a really big surprise to see Marco because I didn't even know he was in the show. Good times!

Saturday I am going to the Barn Playhouse to go see Anything Goes. Earlier this summer I was a little bit leary to even go to the Barn Playhouse at all because I had gone through a really deep depression about stuff related to that theatre and how the management there had changed since I left there two summers ago but I've learned to live with that.. I really don't have a choice because there is nothing I can do to change anything what's done is done. I am done feeling guilty about over reacting and fearing that people have forgotten about me. No one has forgotten about me that was dumb to worry about in the first place.


Time for bed.
Janine

No comments: