Sunday, November 8, 2009

Drama... BE Gone

Over the past two months I have had to deal with a significant amount of drama.Part of which involved an argument I was in with my best friend Heather which has since been resolved. I am very happy we are not fighting anymore. The second part of it involved a few of my friends from NEC who shall remain nameless.. it is best to let them be for the time being and not talk to them though I think they are not talking to me for pretrty dumb reasons. I can't let that bother me too much though. That has been too much of a problem for me over the past year/year and a half and I think in order to prove that I am mature and not an insttigator of off stage/screen drama then I will not let this stuff or any ofther drama that goes on betweeen my friends at NEC bother me. I need to distance myself from all of that and try not involve myself in it. I find that to be a HUGE mistake I made last year and it came back to bite me in the ass later because linking myself to drama I was not even involved into to begin with caused me stress I didn't need and disallowed me to focus on stuff that was going on in the present. I went up to see the CTE play at NEC last weekend and met up with Laura Hachez her boyfriend Joe and Leanna Pizer before I went to the play only to learn that the drama continues. Laura and I both determined it is best for either of us not to get involved in the affairs of others and let people work things out on their own. As I said I have no time in my own life whatsoever to deal with other people's drama nor should I have to in the fiirst place so it's best that I keep my distance from all the drama that goes on at NEC. It still makes me rather upset that my group of friends has gotten so diviided since I graduated. I can't control what is currently going on between certain people but I guess I can only hope that people will realize how far apart this stupid drama has split apart everyone.

I am happy I don't have to deal with drama anymore.

Honestly, this world is insane! Don't know how many people have been watching the news and have heard about the Tradegy at the Ft Hood army base in Texas. I didn't really think such a violeny act yhay could kill so many people could happen on our soil. I think the war is really messing with people's heads and this incident is clear proof that the war has been going on for WAY to long and needs to end. I am just happy I don't know anyone who is fighying over there.

Thanksgiving is coming up soon. Quite honestlly nothing about that holiday really excites me though I am looking very forward to seeing my cousin Cameron play in his last football game, I had so much fun last year when I went to see him play. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and I can't wait for that season to get here. I love celebrating the season with family and friends! Laura and I are trying to organize a holiday party @ NEC. We'll see how well that will work out based on how many people from our group of friends are currently not speaking to each other. Even if it's jist me and Matt Laura and Joe LEanna and James and Autumn I'll be happy with tthat small intimate group. We'll have to see how the guest list will turn out. My family Christmas party is December 13th and I always look foward to that because I get to see my extended family on my mom's side which dare I say is HUGE!! We only get together twice a year @ Christmas and July 4th so it's so great to see everyone. Though it is kind of far awqay I am hoping to see if I can get a groip of my friends together to go to Portsmouth for first night festivities on New Years. Plans for that probably won't start getting organized til the day after Christmas! Yay for the holidays!


I am vaccinated for the H1N1 flu! Usually I am not very good with getting shots or getting blodd drawn but this time I tried not to worry so much about the shot and everything ended up been fine. I feel the H1N! Flu has been way too hyped up in the news which is part of the reason why I was so nervous about getting the shot in the first place.

Nothing else to report really... this entry is pretty long as it is.

Until next time

Janine

No comments: