Ratings of movies I have seen this summer up to this point:
Theatre
Date Night C
Sex and The City 2 B-
Twlight Eclipse C
Toy Story 3 A-
Home Viewing
^Previously viewed
^It's Complicated A-
^Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat B-
^The Producers A (though this version I rented was not the musical version)
Let's see the last weekend in June I stayed at Matt's house in Wellsley. Satturday we saw a play at Wellsley College called Trip To Bountiful. It was a very interesting play which I thought was very well acted. I hope to see more plays at Wellsley. Sunday we went into Boston for the day (for more accurate two hours) and walked around Fannuiel Hall. We got lunch from this fabulous resturant called MMM Mac and Cheesr which serves gourmet macaroni and cheese DELISH. Monday we saw Toy Story three which was so cute.. best of the series. The week leading up to 4th of July was pretty boring with the exception of going bowling with Heather Matt and Sonya on Thursday. Last weekend I went to my beach house in Hull Mass for our annual 4th of July family reunion which was glorious. Could not have asked for better weather though I must say I am ready for it to rain to the humidity can break. We stayed in Hull til Tuesday and then Wednesday I started my job at the Boys and Girls Club. The first two days went well and I am so excited I got hired to work there this summer. I still have my volunteer job at the Chamber of Commerce which I go to on Tuesdays for the rest of the summer. Yesterday I was on the radio at UMASS Lowell again. The show went fabulous. I read three poems all with the theme of Transitions. The first was one I wrote a few months after I graduated from NEC, the second was about where I see myself in the future and the third about overcoming my Barn Playhouse depression. I got a job offer out of that too organizing schedules for the radio station which I am excited about. I will mostly be working from home and communicating with the person who runs the radio station confirming when people are doing shows and doing press releases. Very exciting. I am not really sure if it's volunteer of if I am getting paid that hasn't been determined yet. Last bight Matt and I went to see Eclispe. Once again I thought the movie was overly hyped up in the previews and wasn't as good as it looked. The battle scene was pretty epic and that actually the only good part of the movie for me. So far out of all the Twilight movies I only like Twlight. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows is coming out in 2 parts Part 1 in November and Part 2 next July. So excited for that. I have fallen behind on the Harry Potter movies so I have a bit of catching up to do.I am so excited about next weekend . I am going to Maine for a party at Cooper's house. It will be my first time visiting his island. It should be a fun night. Ali Graham is coming to visit too so I can't wait to see her again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment