This past weekend I went to Maine for Coopstock a party at my friend Cooper's house. He lives on an island called Chebeague Island. It was the biggest blast ever. Friday I stayed overnight in Kennebunk at Matt's house and picked Alli Graham up at the airport in Portland. We were out of the house by 10:30 so we could meet Jon Waite at the clam festival in Yarmouth which was fun. We watched a clam shucking contest and went to a carnival. I rode bumper cars for the first time in years.. failed epically at manuevring the car. After that we headed to the ferry to go to Cooper's. Once we settled in we we relaxed for a few hours and the party started at around 7:30. SO MUCH fun. We danced the night away and Cooper sang a few times. The party lasted til 1 in the morning. Sunday we slept in and then went to the pool for a few hours played a rousing game of Scene It with Cooper and then went to a staged reading of Monty Python with Mrs. Bowman. It was so funny. Monday was mostly a travel day. From that point my week was pretty uneventful. Busy with work. Got paid doubly.. for my Boys and Girls Club job and my NH TO DO magazine article MONEY IN THE BANK
Next weekend I am going to Chicago at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village with Matt and Sonya. My friend Christina from NLBP is in it and i can't wait to see her again. I haven't seen her since I left New London three years ago. Maggie Politi is also in the show and I can't wait to see her again. Chicago is one of my favorite musicals ever and I can't wait to see what STMV does with it.
I am getting so excited about NY. Less than a month. I have been checking the RSVPS for the birthday party I am planning and it doesn't really seem like karaoke is going to have a huge turn out.. I need 2o people in order to book the function room and so far I only have 4 people confirmed and 2 people listed as maybe. Still waiting for 18 responses hopefully they start coming in soon. Rae Matt and I have been trying to figure out how we're going to split up our schedule for sightseeing over two days. There's so much to see in New York and I think we should easily be able to see all we need to see over the course of two days.
No comments:
Post a Comment