It's August already... wow this summer has sure flown by. 18 days til NY and 29 days til Project Search starts. I am currently at work at the Chamber of Commerce waiting for the assignment of my next task..figured i'd update while I had a little downtime.
This summer has been so busy. I've been mostly occupied with my job at Chamber and my job at the Boys and Girls Club. Last weekend was my mom's bday. We went to see Pursuit of Happiness at Milford Area Players on Saturday night. The play was really good. Sunday night we went to dinner at a Mexican resturant in Manchester. Typically I do not like Mexican food but this resturant was particuarly good. This weekend I went to the movies with Matt on Friday night. We saw GrownUps which was a fairly decent movie. I'm a realtively big fan of any movie with Adam Sandler in it. Saturday Matt Sonya and I spent the day in Meredith. We first went bowling at Funspot.. one of my lowest scoring games ever then we did some window shopping in Mill's Falls Marketplace and met Nancy Barry, John Baker and Brandon Santoro at Town Docks for dinner. A realtively inexpensive alternative to Gisueppe's where we usually eat. Then we went to see Chicago at Summer Theatre in Meredith Village. Maggie Politi Matt Rickard and Christina Giordano were both in the show it was really great to see them again. All signs point to my Theatre is My Life blog for a review of the show.
I am excited about Project Search starting. I have been growing frusturated with finding a job and I am hoping the skills I gain from this program will help me to get a full time job. My goal is to move out of my house by next year and move to Nashua or Concord. Of course it depends where I find a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment