Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sports Scores Dec 12-6-12-11

Sports Scores Dec 6- Dec 12












NEC



Men's Basketball



12-7 vs Green Mt 70-23



12-9 vs MCLA L 84-87



12-11 v Lyndon St W 82-72




Women's Basketball




Monday 12-6 vs Pine Manor W 71-56



12-9 vs Daniel Webster L 75-58




12-11 vs Lyndon St W 78-77







Women's Hockey




12-11 vs Castleton St W 3-2







Men's Hockey




12-9 vs St A's L 5-3








Other Schools listed alphbetically, sports are color coded




Note: To reduce the amount of scores I have to retype I will only be following colleges in which I actually know people that attend ( Ithaca,Keene,Plymouth, Columbia AIC). The people I know that attend do not necessiarly play the sports I follow I just like to follow the teams for the fun of it. Aside from NEC the only exception I will make is Syracuse because they are the top team I follow during March Madness. For high schools I will mostly be following Souhegan and Proctor Academy. For Hockey I will be following Burlington. In the spring Babson will be readded to the list bc my cousin play Lacrosse for them




AIC




Men's Basketball




12-7 vs Pace W 84-81




12-11 vs Felician W 64-62




Women's Basketball




12-7 vs Pace W 51-50








Men's Hockey




12-10 vs Union L 8-1








Keene State




Mens Basketball




12-7 vs MCLA W 104-79




12-11 vs S. Maine




Women's Basketball




12-7 vs Endicott W (OT) 64-59




12-11 vs S Maine




Plymouth State




Men's Basketball




12-7 vs Tufts W 87-81




12-9 vs Lyndon St




12-11 v E. Connetticut L 82-65




Women's Basketball




12-9 vs Lyndon St




12-11 vs E. Connetticutt L 107-60




Men's Hockey




12-9 vs vs Fitchburg St




12-11 vs Westfield State




Women's Hockey




12-7 vs S Maine L 7-0




12-10/12/11 vs Buffalo St L 5-1/L7-1








Columbia




Men's Basketball




12-7 vs Wagner W 77-71




12-11 vs Bryant




Women's Basketball




12-9 vs Fairfield




12-12 vs Iowa St




Football Tournament Quarterfinals

Delaware 16 UNH 3

Pros and Semi Pros

Patriots

12-6 vs NY Jets W 45-3

12-12 vs Chicago Bears W 36-7

Celtics

12-8 vs Denver Nuggetts W 105-89

12-9 vs Philadelphia 76ers W 102-101

12-11 vs Charlotte Bobcats W 93-62
Bruins

12-7 vs Buffalo Sabres W (OT) 3-2

12-9 vs NY Islanders W 5-2

12-11 vs Philladelphia Flyers L (OT) 2-1

Since I have cut back on the # of scores I have to retype the sports reports will be going at the end of regular entries. I see no reason to do seperate entries for sports scores anymore.


No comments: