Saturday, October 21, 2006

Brief Summary

have a few weeks off from work while they change over the exhibit at the gallery so that's always good. Now if i could only devote some of that time to doing homework instead of writing in my livejournal.

so here's another list that is a breif summary of the past few days
~ Saturday was Keene Pumpkin Fest. That was absolutley fantastic minus the long line we had to wait in for fried dough
~ I got in a fight with my roommate on Saturday night. Luckily we worked things out.
~ I am pissed at myself because I should've have been more perpared for my interpersonal communications presentation yesterday. If I had been more prepared my grade would have been a lot better. Now I am worried about doing well in that class because my midterm grade in that class was an N for needs improvement. :sad face:
~ Nervous about my dramatic theory midterm tomorrow. Hopefully all my studying pays off.
~ Loving Mr. 80% The play is going well and stage crew is awesome as always. Love my theatre crew! Stanis Johnson has got to be one of the funniest people I have ever met. Love her to death.
~ I'm hating the academic part of school right now. I can't wait for thanksgiving vacation when my brain can have a week of relaxation from writing papers.

No comments: