This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Sunday, April 2, 2006
One Acts
Well I have to say I walk away from seeing the CTE show this afternoon quite impressed with what I saw. It was my first time seeing a CTE performance and I was quite impressed with it all. All three shows were good but if I had too choose a favortie I'd have to say I really liked Today's Special the best though Finger Food was quite hillarious. I was a bit confused by certain aspects of Zoo Story but overall I thought it was good. Horray for awesome directorial debuts for Darren Zach and Jen Wooot!!!I heart my theatre friendsWhat a beautiful day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment