Friday, May 20, 2011

Goal update- Check another one off

Goal #1: Get a job after Project Search is over and move to Nashua.
Part one of this goal was accomplished a month ahead of him. Project Search gets over on June 20th. Last weekend I had an interview at the Nashua YMCA and I got the position. Exact start date has not been determined yet but I am very excited. Best thing about it is that A) I will be doing what I love with assisting with the summer camps for creative writing and theatre and B) I get a free membership to I will finally be able to take Zumba classes! I have been meaning to sign up for them at Kathy Blake but I decided to do one thing at a time and focus on my gym membership at Planet Fitness. Can't wait to start this new position it's going to be awesome. Part two this goal will not happen for a few months as I need to work on saving money for an apartment.

Next on the docket to accomplish
#3 Rae will visit this summer at some point
Right now we are still in the early planning stages of figuring things out. Two major things play into these plans 1) Work schedules and 2) Rae's budget. I am hoping she can come visit for Cooper's party in July or maybe in August for my birthdaty party but it will all depend on her schedule and budget. We'll see what materalizes. Hopefully these plans work out. I miss Rae and need her back in my life. I haven't seen her since she transferred from NEC midsemester spring of senior year.

No comments: