This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Interview update!
Yesterday at noontime I had an interview at the YMCA in Nashua which is set to open on 5/21. The interview went very well and I think I get the position I will absolutley love working there. The club is gorgeous! We got a nice tour and there is so much to do there. I hope that I can get involved with the theatre program there and possibly the creative writing program. I am really anxious about Monday when I find out if I get the position. Keep your fingers crossed everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment