Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!

Hello!!! :) I have been attempting to make a full fledged transition to tumblr but right now I am still getting adjusted to using the site. I may still post here on occassion because I am honestly not really sure if I want to move this blog or Theatre Is My Life over to Tumblr on a full time basis. I will tak things slow for right now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Igot home fom Massachuetts about an hour ago. My family went to First Night in Boston. I found the genral idea of it to be very similar to the Holiday Stroll in Nashua. Lots of concerts and performances to see and stands to buy food at. It was quite the experience. I got the most exercise I had in in awhile. We got down to Boston at about 1:30 and went out to a late lunch at PF Chang's. Delicious Chinese food and heathier than most Chinese food I usually eat. We went to a jazz concert but did not stay there for long because the room was filled to capacity. After that we just spent an hour walking around the city and then watched a parade at 5:45 which was pretty neat. Lots of cool floats. We met Matt at 10 mins of 8 and then went to see a Beatles Cover Band perform They were really good. Made me reminicise a lttle about the days at NEC when JFJ used to play. After that we walked around Boston Common for a bit then saw the end of an improv show and then went to a dance party in Copely Square at which we rang in 2012. Today we slept in til 10:00 went to visit my grandma at the nursing home she's in and then went over my grandparent's hosue for dinner where we orders steak and lamb from the New Bridge Cafe. And... the Patriots won thier last game of the regular season. Let's hope they make it to the Super Bowl! All in all a pretty good start to 2012.

2011 in review

This has been quite a wonderful year for me.
Things can only get better from here in my honest opinion. In January I auditioned for the Amherst PTA Play The Music Man and got in. It was
great to be on stage again. Auditions for Oklahoma are coming up on January
4th. I graduated from Project Search on June 20th but was lucky enough to land a
job at the Nashua YMCA 6 weeks before graduation took place. My duties at the
YMCA include checking people in, giving tours of the facility and doing
membership paperwork. I am also the editor of the Volunteer Newsletter. A huge
plus to working at the Y is getting a discounted membership and I have taken full advantage of that by taking Zumba classes. I highly recommend Zumba to
anyone interested in trying it (and thak Rae Demoose immensly for recdcommmending that I take it.) I also landed another freelance writing job at The Nashua Telegraph covering theatre shows in the Nashua area and did freelance work this summer for Interlakes Summer Theatre in Meredith. Matt and I will be celebrating our four year anniversary in June 2012 and plan to move in together within the next year. I was also very excited that
Lucia came to visit this summer. We had a wonderful weekend stay in Hebron NH.





2012 Goals
1. Complete poetry anthology
2. Write more poetry
3. Take advantage of more fitness classes at the Y.
4. Take Spanish classes
5. Rae will come visit for Cooper’s party in July.



2012 Predictions

1. Princess Kim play will win play contest at Bowling Green Unoversity
2. Princess
KIM play will be selected for 2013 summer season at Peterborough Players
3. Red Sox will have a much better season than last year and hopefully make it to the
playoffs.
4. We will go visit Kristin when she studies abroad in London in spring 2013.
5. Matt and I will have a wonderful vacation in the Berkshires in April
6. Matt and I will get an apartment in downtown Nashua
7. Anthony will get into Westfield State
8. Have a blast at Jamie and Dave’s wedding
9. Issues with the ownership of the Hull House will be worked out
10. Ryan and Victoria are in the process of looking at colleges and will choose Ithaca
as one of their top schools.
11. Everyone is healthy

No comments: