#3 on Hopes/Dreams/Goals list for 2011 Rae will come visit this summer
Rae is a good friend of mine from NEC who transferred spring of my senior year * her sophomore year* I haven't seen her since then so we are long overdue to see each other.
Summer is fading fast and it has been rather busy (for me and most likely for Rae) we haven't really nailed down any definite plans though tenative plans have been in the works since March. Everything hinges on her schedule so I am hoping she is able to get time off from work to come visit. We have tried to get together in the past few years but due to various circumstances our plans have changed at the last minute. I am hoping we'll be able to get something solidified in the next couple weeks.
I miss Rae a ton and haven't seen her in forever. :)
So once again schedules did not coicide with eachother and this goal will carry over to next year She rcently moved in with her mom in PA so maybe Matt and I will go down that way to visit her at some point. I haven't the slightest idea when we are going to New York again but there is always the option that she can meet us in the city though I think she was a lot closer to NYC whetn she lived in Jersey and I am not sure how far the citm is from where she currently lives. She has a new boyfriend who I look so foward to meeting. The four of us will go on many adventures. Hopefully budgets and schedules allow these plans to happen! That has been the biggest issue in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment