This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
2nd reminder of the awesome friends I have.
Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or fogotten." Lilo and StitchLately I've been thinking a lot about my friends up here at NEC and how much like a family they've become to me. Especially, with all the shit i've been through this year between my uncle passing away in September and all the shit i've had to deal with with my issues with Christina. Quite honestly I don't know where I would be or how the fuck i would be kept sane without my friends to keep me laughing and smiling. I think a lot of the time I don't give them enough credit where credit is due.. so this is my salute to them all of them.....Jennie, Darren, Zach, Emily, Megan, Amy, Alli, Erin L, Tim, Lauren (though i haven't talked to her in awhile); Erin R, Jackie, Keri, Sarah; Chris, Cooper, Marion, Anh,Amanda (bitch at me later if i forgot anyone but i don't think that I did.) I love you guys dearly and I honestly don't know where I would be with out you. loveJanine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment