Top Favorite Memories
1. Theatre Department Christmas Party at Keri's 2. Showcase last spring ( GALOSHES hee hee i heart Zach) 3. Improv show last semester 4. Hanging out with the theatre people and celebrating Darren and Vivian's birthdays (which was after the improv show. I was really hyped up on sugar that night due to too much soda and pie which caused me to leap clear across the common room of the theatre suite and scare the shit out of Darren) 5. Spring Weekend6. Native American Lit class field trip to DC (despite the rain) 7. Haunted Hayride 8. Salem Witches Muesem Field Trip 9. Laramie Project 10. Tartuffe 11 being on stage crew for Betty's Summer Vacation Honestly with memories such as those you can't go wrong. This semester is shaping up with many good memories too. I can't wait til the second half of the semester it's going to be awesome and less drama filled. Sometimes I really think i am one of the most overcritcal person when it comes to myself. I am way too wrapped up in the affect i will make on people if that makes sense. I put too much preassure on myself to good grades which doesn't make the academic part of school too much fun for me. Last semester that was a really big pain in the ass because i was so paranoid with getting good grades where i almost reached nervous break down mode a couple times. I get annoyed with myself that I can't seem to get out of the mindset of worrying about what other people think of me... like that whole thing I went through during christmas break when I thought the theatre people thought i was annoying.. that showed me that i was overly worried about what certain people in that group thought of me.. i spent th firsr couple weeks of this semester trying to figure out if i should bother comforting the people who i thought i annoyed but afterwhile i didn't really deem it to be that worth it to worry about because if they don't like me then that's their problem but i think for the most part they like and don't get quite as many dirrty looks from the person who was giving me dirty looks so that works for me. Something that i also to find that bugs me a lot is that i haven't really out grown my shyness factors around guys... I was laughing at how immature i was last year when I gave Ford that flower for valentine's day which in the end he didn't end up recieving. I felt like such a shallow person last semester when I was nervous about telling Zach that i liked him and then i was worried in the days following telling him that I liked him that it ruined our friendship but that was really dumb to worry about because there's a slim chance that it did. I think the main reason why i am so shy around guys is because i am afraid of rejection. I've been like that since high school and i think i need to get over it. For some reason it's hard to get over.... I'll need to get over this eventually because there's no way in hell i plan on being single the rest of my life.and on that note i leave you with a song*sings*through all kinds of weatherwhat if the sky should falljust as long as we're togetherit doesn't matter at allwell they've had all their quarells and partedwe'll be the same as we startedjust travelin along singing our songside by side*makes like a crow and flies away*
No comments:
Post a Comment