So I haven't posted in a couple days. A lot has gone on so I figured you all deserve an update.
First of all my laptop crashed on Tuesday morning so I will be computerless for the first two weeks of school while it is getting repaired. It is partially because of hard drive faliure which means all my work from last semester and all my pictures will be erased and partially the fact that my computer got a virus from a bulliten somebody posted on myspace. I will be deleting myspace very soon for a couple of different reasons:
1. I don't feel very safe on there,never really have.
2. My friends list is pretty much the same on facebook so it won't be to deterimental to anything
3. The fact that I was on it so much last semester when I should have been doing my homework was deterimental to my grades.
4. In my opinion the whole top friends aspect of myspace is quite juvenile. Your life should not be totally consumed or defined by who your top friends are on myspace and if it is well then that's just plain immature. Hopefully no one takes any offense to that, as you shouldn't because that's not directed at anyone particular. Just a general comment.
Winter break has reached its climax and I couldn't be happier. I have been so bored at home it has been almost unberable. My friends are going to start to think I have nothing else better to with my time than to go on facebook and myspace all day long. Once I get back into the swing of things with classes and homework and going to meeetings I will have less time to waste on myspace and facebook. I am looking foward to this semester for many reasons including spring weekend because that is always something to look foward to. I am not auditioning for the plays this semester but will most likely do stage crew for mainstage because I'll be more adjusted to my academic schedule by then.
Yesterday I had a job interview at New London Barn Playhouse in New London NH for a summer job as a theater technician. While it seems like it will be a pretty intensive schedule I am looking incredibly foward to what this job has to offer me if I get it. The job will consist of doing publicity stuff for shows during the day time ( writing press releases etc) and doing tech stuff for the shows they put on during the evening hours. I am keeping my fingers crossed for getting this job because I think it will be an awesome experiencee for me!
TTFN
Janine
SHS People: Does anyone know the dates of Beauty and The Beast so I can mark the dates down on my calendar?
No comments:
Post a Comment