The +/- List of my vacation
I've been home since Decmeber 21st. I can't wait to go back to school.
+ Christmas was awesome. Gifts were not all that extravgant this year. Laid back nice and relaxing
- My grades were not that good for this semester (which i have already touched upon)
+ Went to New Jersey to visit my new baby cousin Collin. He is sooooo adorable
- Amherst is boring as hell
- I miss my boyfriend and all my NEC friends
? Indecisive about weather or not I still want to play volleyball
-/+ Not auditioning this semester but still doing stage crew for Mainstage because i'll be more adjusted to my schedile by then
+ Roommate situation is all squared away.
? Still brainstorming ideas for Fundraising for Henniker (Ellery, did you get my submissions yet?)
? Nervous about my job interview at New London Playhouse on Wednesday.
+ Looking foward to my classes this semester
+ Looking foward to the new season of American Idol starting next week
? I want to do something fun for spring break. Who wants to go to Florida?
? Trying to figure out the rooming situation for next year? Apartment or Suite? Apartment or Suite?
+ 4 - 4 ? 5 total: 13
No comments:
Post a Comment