Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I hate it when i can't come up with a good title for these entries and it's even worse that you this computer won't let me save the entry without attaching a title to it.

So anyways this semester... hmmm lets see I can't exactlty judge if its going to be easier or harder than last semester.. right now I would say its about midrange. Over break I was worried that I didn't do that good on my dramatic theroy final presentation I went to to talk to Wally on Friday and I ended up doing better than I thought. I hate worrying about my grades for no reason. My schedule is pretty dull this semester because they are basicallly all classes I need for my major. So far I think I am liking my Voice Articulation and Presence in Broadcasting Class the best. That class i is is interesting and I am learning a lot about various ways to improve my public speaking skills. My second favorite class is Freedom of Speech.. I like the discussions we have in that class they really get my mind going. Not looking incredibly foward to writing the Postman reaction paper for a second time but at least time I'll bear in mind not to wait til the last minute to start writing it as I did when I had to write it for Media Writing last year. Besides those classes I am also taking American Lit Survey 2, a directed study as theater editor for The NewEnglander and Interperting Contemporary Affairs.

Oh now I remember why the title of this entry is significant.....
I broke up with Gabe on Saturday night. The break up was mutual in the fact that both of knew that the relationship was not going to work out. We're still going to be friends but he doesn't go to this school anymore so I'll be seeing a lot less of him. I've been dealing with the break up realtively well, however I am still a little hurt at the way it had to end and heartbroken as well. But when it all boils down to it it's time to move on. I'll try not to remember the fact that Valentines Day is in 14 days and i'll be loenly yet again. I'm going to try not to be my typical emo self and not let my loneliness get in the way so much.


I am looking foward to volleyball starting as well as doing stage crew for the mainstage play. I think this is probably going to be my last semester in Womyn's Network because I find myself to be too busy and not have enough time to go to the meetings ( because they are in the time frame when i work at the gallery and it's hard for me to leave) and sometimes because of various ither obligations its hard for me to make the events. Makes me feel guilty sometimes.


*sings*
stronger than yesterday
now it's nothing but my way
my loneliness ain't killlin me no more
I'm I'm stronger

gotta love B Spears!


class time

adios

No comments: