So things have been busy as always. The Straw Hat Revue opens in two days. I've watched a few of the rehearsals and the show looks likes it is coming together nicely. I can't wait to see the finished product on Friday. Working in the office has it slow days and its busy days. It just depends on what kinds of stuff needs to get done. Things have been busy with getting stuff ready to open the Straw Hat Revue on Thursday. I've been occupied with writing press releases for the shows that the theatre is putting on for the season. Some of them willl have to be filled in later because the shows have not been cast yet. Barefoot in The Park opens on Tuesday. I am wicked excited about it. I sat in on the rehearsal last night and it looks like its gonna be a funny show. I am helping out with the props for the show so it should be fun. I am really hoping to gain more experience throughout the summer doing various aspects of technical theatre besides props so I can take what I learn back with me to NEC in September so I can expand my capatcities in which I help out with the campus productions. There is so much talent with in the company of actors. I am very impressed by everyone. They are all great and fun to work with.
Here's to a fantastic summer full of fun, friendship and great shows and cast parties.
Love
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment