Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Craziness!

Well let me tell you this is definitley going to be one heck of a good summer. I am beyond happy that I landed this internship it's the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I live with a group of 18 people who share the same love for theatre as I do weather it be in the performing or technical aspect.

Things have been busy in the past couple days. Sunday all of the acting interns moved in... they are from all over the place New York, Boston, Texas, Canada. It's going to be so much fun getting to know all of them and work with them throughout the summer. The season at the playhouse opens next weekend with The Straw Hat Revue which is a cabaret type showcase where all the actors in the company will be showing off their various talents. Kind of like the show cases that we put on at NEC even though we didn't really do any this year. While everyone is busy rehearsing and audtioning for the various shows I am certainly kept on my toes in the office. In the past couple of days I have been helping with getting copies of scripts and sheet music for auditions ,writing radio commmericals and taking inventory of the clothing and other merchandise that the gift shop sells.

I am so excited for the shows I am going to be working on this summer especially Annie Get Your Gun and Little Shop of Horrors. As I said before it's going to be such a fun summer!!

Love
Janine

No comments: