Last week was pretty uneventful and I fear this week is going to be more of the same unless I don't be proactive and make plans with some friends. I am so anxious about wheather or not I am going to get the job at the tech college in Nashua. As I said in the previous entry I am not sure how firece the compettion is going to be between myself and other nine people who applied. I am crossing my fingers and praying every night that I get this job. I could really use the money because I need to start paying back my loans from NEC soon. I have not reallly gotten a lot of hours from subbing recently... it is school vacation this week so I am hoping that next week I will get called at least one or two days. In the meanwhile I have a meeting with my new job coach from Vocational Rehab Wednesday afternoon at 1:30. Hopefully my job coach and I can come up with some other places I have applied to. I applied for two secreterial jobs @ Southern NH Medical Center in Nashua and I haven't gotten a call back on either one yet. I am hestiant to make any follow up calls for any of the jobs I applied for in the past couple weeks until I hear back from the tech college.
Thursday I am going to Boston for the day with my mom and sister and my sister is going on a college tour of BU. Matt and I are planning on meeting for lunch in Bosotn and I am gonna try to get a hold of my best friend from elementary school and hopefully she'll be able to meet up with me too. I haven't seen her in 8 years. YAY for seeing old friends!! :) Saturday night I am going to NEC to go visit my friends and I am excited about seeing them again since the last time I saw them was before Thanksgiving when I went up for the Masquerade Ball.
So tired...even though i took a two hour nap today. All this job search anxiety is starting to wear me out.
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment