Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boom! Another road block!

Well I got a letter in the mail today from the people at the tech college. I didn' t get the secreterial position I applied for. I am totally disappointed. I was really hoping to get that job it would have been perfect for me. I start working with my new job coach from Granite State Independant Living tomorrow..well depending on the wheather damn snow. My three job goals are clerical and office, membership and paraprofessional. For membership I hope to do sonething for either a non-profit orginization or a college alumni office. I reposted my resume on Monster.com so I am hoping my searchs on there turn out more possible options for places to apply to.
In the meanwhile I have a job interview at Heron Pond Elementary School in Milford on Wednesday afternoon at 1pm for a substitute teaching job. Hopefully I will get that job because Milford is closer to my house than Nashua. I haven't been getting a lot of hours in Nashua lately but I am hoping I get called this week. It would be nice to have some money coming in because I don't have much coming in right now and I have quite a bit going out. I also have another article to work on for the Milford Cabinet about a one act play festival that is going on at the Boys and Girls Club in Milford that is on Wednesday so Wednesday will be a packed day for me. To bed directly after I watch American Idol with no distractions whatsoever.

I also have to make follow up phone calls @ the following places to check on job application status
  • Milford Market Basket
  • Nashua Market Basket
  • Walmart
  • Texas Roadhouse

Wish me luck with my interview folks!

Time for bed. It's been a long weekend and I'm very tired.

Janine

No comments: