So unlike the past week or so when I've been kind of blah and unproductive on the job searching front things and just in general here is what has been keeping me occupied
* My next article for the Cabinet- I am writing about families that are in the PTA Play together and how things are going. It's a pretty decent article.. it might be my best one so far.
*My script for my film- Actually I won't be filming this film until next semester when I am a student at the tech college, It's gonna be fun!! Yay Little Shop of Horrors!
*Called the Hollis Brookline School District today gonna go tomorrow to pick up an application to get on the sub list
* The TECH COLLEGE FINALLY called me back to sent up an interview! Next Tuesday @ 2:45 wish me luck!
* Applied online for two clerical jobs at Southern NH Medical Center
*Brought the rest of Matt's valentines day present. I can't wait for Saturday! :)
*Filled out an online job application at WalMart
*Set up an appointment to go observe a few classes at the tech college that I might be taking next semester.
Slumdog Millionaire is an amazing movie! EVERYONE should go see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment