Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Job Search Update

Job search update
Market Basket
  • Milford-  All positions filled
  • Nashua  near  TJ  Maxx and Panera   All positions filled
  • Nashua Somerset Plaza   Applied for a day position for  cashiering. Will hear back to set up an interview with in the next week.
After School Programs
  • Adult Learning Center  Position filled but a new position could open up at any moment
  • 21st Century-  Still wating to hear back.     Weather or not I get the job depends on enrollment.  Same thing applies for New Morning School. They are supposed to call me back on  Tuesday.
TJ Maxx called me in for a second interview on Friday so that looks promising.

I applied at Wallgreens and am going to apply for a data entry job at a staffing center in Wilton tomorrow.

In other news school started last night and  I think I am in for a really challenging semester. This class involves a lot of reading and analysis.   The analysis will be the difficult thing.  I have made the ultimate decision that it is a bad idea to get involved in clubs and activities on campus.  I will not have time between academics and working if I ever get a job.   The only club  I will have time for will be Speech and Language Path Club  since that club applies to my major and  will  mostly be used as  a study group   but we are also getting guest speakers to come in too.  Film Club was debatable for awhile and  I am still not sure about that. 
Later
Janine

No comments: