Friday, September 18, 2009

So releived!

The job search is finally over. Yesterday I had an interview at Target and was hired on the spot as a fitting room attendant and cashier. I feel things are starting to finally fall into place in my life. Great boyfriend. School is going well and now I don't have to be under so much iminent preasssure to pay my loans back from New England College.


There is however the ongoing lingering issue of how much time I spend on facebook and how frusturated people seem to be getting with me by sending too many group messages. This has been an issue ever since I left the Barn Playhouse two summers ago. I am well aware with what I need to change about the way I act so that way friendships are not put on the line. Now that I have school and work to focus on my time spent on facebook will be drastically cut back.

No comments: