Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's been awhile

























So it's been awhile since I have posted an update of substance. Since Alumni Weekend what has happened? Let's see.

The whole week after Alumni Weekend I was sick. I went to work every day because on some days I felt better than other. Since I work with cancer paitents I was advised to stay home so I could fully recover. The day off from work benefited me. That weekend I was supposed to go the Milford Pumpkin Festival and Warner Fall Foliage Festival with Matt and Sonya but I didn't want to get either of them sick so I postponed getting together with them until this past weekend. Project Search has been going well. I am really liking my internship in the Oncology Center and will be really sad when it has to end after Thanksgiving. I hope finding an internship for the 2nd rotation won't be as hard as finding and intnrnship for the first rotation. Last weekend I went down to Boston with Matt to go to a birthday party for his cousin Danielle. I was a lot of fun. I got to meet a lot of her friends and they were really nice. This past weekend I relazed on Friday night , Saturday I want to Peterborough for the day and walked around down town. I hadn't been there in such a long time and had forgotten how beautiful it is there. We went to the Mariposa Musuem which was really fun. We then went to Toadstool Bookstore. Matt cooked us dinner then we hung out and watched Scooby Doo on TV. Sonya says I look like the actress who plays Thelma and I sort of agree with her. Sonya wasn't feeling too good so she went home early and Matt and I went to Friday's to go to karaoke. To our unfourtunate diasppointment we found out it was cancelled. Apparently there has been a disagreement between the djs and the management. Hopefully the issue gets resolved or we will probably go someplace else for karaoke or do something else on Saturday nights. This weeken I am going to Ithaca for Family Weekend. I can't wait to see my sister! :0) Pictures to come nexr Monday.

Until then.

Janine





No comments: