Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another Thought For The Day-Tumblr

So it gets pretty boring on here sometimes. Mostly I feel like I do this mostly for myself. While this 95% true I feel I would benefit in having a blog on a site where I have more friends who blog so where could share our insights on issues that affect us and whatnot

Livejournal is too old school and overrated not giving that site a second glance. That's why I started blogging on blogspot more often in the first place.


Seriously considering moving this blog over to tumblr starting after the holidays. I spent a lot of time in the spring transferring old lj entries over to this blog so I am not sure I am exactly ready to part with this blog fully yet. I like to reveiw the old entries and see just how far I have come since my NEC days. Once I move to tumblr that will become my permanent personal blog. I will only be coming back to blogger to update my Theatre Is My Life Blog and the blog about the Princess KIM Play.

Link to my tumblr http;//sweetjanine1985.tumblr.com

I will slowly but surly make the transition to tumblr. Once full transfer is complete I will still keep this blog up but will no longer be updating it.

No comments: