This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Thought for the day- On Snowtober
This past weekend we got a huge noreaster. Oh, New England weather. My street still slightly resembles a war zone. A very picture worthy site, Those will be taken eventually. Our power was out since Saturday night and just came back on at 12:15. I was freaking out because I thought I was going to have to cancel my weekend plans which had already been rescheduled from last weekend because the power was still going to be off. Thank goodness. I will look forward for it to snow when it is actually supposed too. I hate suprise noreaters like these, They tend to catch me off gaud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment