Thursday, June 8, 2006

Days 2 & 3

So Tuesday was interesting I went to court with the reporter who writes articles about the crime reports. There was supposed to be a probable cause hearing but the people who were supposed to come in for the hearing waived at the last minute. We then proceeded to go to the Milford Police Department to pick up what ever little snipits we could about information about vandelism and what not. When we got back to the office I edited some articles. Today I edited some more articles and then we had a staff meeting to plan out the next issue of the paper. For my first article I will be writing an article about the Souhegan graduation and interviewing my friends who are graduating to ask them how they are feeling about graduating and moving on the the next part of their educational journey. I'll also add my own insight as to how I felt when I was in thier shoes two years ago. For the issue following next weeks issue I am going to be doing an article about interviewing older people who live in the communities surrounding Milford about what they used to do on their summer vacations back in the day.

later days
Janine


Hour log for this week
M- 10:30-3:30
T- 10:30-2:30
TH 10:30-3:00

No comments: