Thursday, June 22, 2006

Week 3 of my internship has flown by. I can't believe how fast time is flying and that July will be here pretty soon. Wow! This week has been so busy for me. On Monday I worked on my graduation article; identified some people in pictures from the graduation and wrote some picture captions; edited some articles and went with Susan to Souhegan to identify some people in pictures from graduation that we weren't sure of who they were. Tuesday was kind of a laid back day I basically edited some articles and looked over some pages for the Cabinet. Yesterday was insanely busy. I called Souhegan to confirm that the amount community service hours that the seniors earned as a whole class was correcrt and helped Susan look up information she needed for an article I was writing. Today I got a lot accomplished I worked on my questions for the Summertime 30 years ago article and still need to come up with a couple more; I worked on my questions for my follow up article about Project Graduation which I then later e-mailed to the person who coordinated it and e-mailed some questions to the students who attended to get their feedback. I also got some phone number of people I need to call for a follow up article I am going to co-write with Susan about the flooding on Conifer Lane that happened a few weeks ago.

Today my graduation article was on page 6 of the Cabinet I am very proud of myself and feel very accomplished that I got an article in the paper. I am sincerely hoping there will be many more where that came from.

love
Janine

Hour Log
M 10:30-4:00
T 10:30-1:00
W 10:30-2:00
TH 10:30 -2:45

No comments: