Thursday, June 29, 2006

Week 4 Summary

This week has been very slow with some busy spots. Monday I worked on my Project Graduation article and worked on questions for my Summer 30 years ago article. In the evening I went to an Amherst Board of Selectmen's Meeting with Susan. It wasn't all taht interesting but hey that's part of journalism. Tuesday was the busisest day out of the whole week I think. I put finishing touches on my Project Graduation article and sent it to be edited. I realized yesterday that I put it in the wrong folder so it's going to be published in next week's paper instead of this week's paper, which is fine with me. :) After finishing my Proj Grad article I made some phone calls to conduct some interviews for my 30 yrs ago in summer article. This article should be really cool to write. It was interestimg to hear the stories of what summer time was like in Milford 30 yrs ago. Yesterday was pretty slow. I worked on my 3o yrs ago in summer article and proofread some articles.

Long weekend because of 4th of July then we'll see what fun next week will bring :)



Week Four Hour Log
M 10-2:30/7:00-8:00
T` 10:30-2:30
W 10:30-1:00
TH 12:00-3:00

No comments: