Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All moved in

I arrived in New London about 11 this morning. I'm all settled in to my room and have met some of the people I will be working with. They all seem like really nice people. I am looking so forward to this experience!! I think that it's going to be very worthwhile. I have been looking foward to this internship since school started last semester and now the time has arrived. The show I think I look foward to working on the most is Annie Get Your Gun. Maybe I'm just biased because I love musicals but I think that should be a really fun play to work on!

Stay tuned as I keep you all updated on what I will be doing!

Love
Janine

ps For a complete list of shows, times and ticket infromation go to www.nlbarn.com/season Hope to see all your lovely blog followers at some of the shows!

No comments: