Hello and WELCOME to yet another internship journal...
This summer I have an awesome internship at The New London Barn Playhouse in New London New Hampshire. I begin work on the 23rd of this month and work straight through the summmer through August 19th. I will be working in the publicity office and doing technical theatre work as a prop mistress. I am looking very foward to starting this internship. I have been very involved in tech theatre stuff since high school in various ways : set design; props and etc. I look foward to getting more experience doing technical theatre work and seeing if I will want to make a profession out of doing stuff like this after I graduate from NEC next May.
To check out what shows will be playing at the Barn this summer go to www.nlbarn.com/season and see what shows you might be interested in coming to see. I will post the box office phone # on here at a later date or you could always email me and ask me for it.
Looking foward to seeing those of you who follow along with this blog at the shows
Peace love life
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment