Friday, September 28, 2007

Longing for adventure and a chance to get out of Henniker for the weekend

So on my way to work at the gallery (which is where i am and currently bored out of my mind) I was talking to my friend Jessie and we were throwing around the idea of taking a road trip down to New Jersey the first weekend in November. She has a friend from home who goes to school out there and she invited me along to come visit him with her. Well technically it wouldn't be a road trip because we'd be taking the train down to Jersey. We need to find out how expensive tickets are because I am not sure if I will be able to afford going there and going somewhere over spring break in March. Since I've never taken the train before I don't how much a round trip train fare would cost. When I've gone to New York with my mom on business trips in the past i've either flown or driven to the city with her. If these plans ended up working out it would be just the kind of adventure I would and just the right ticket to solving my weekend bordem blues in Henniker. As an added bonus most of my friends who I worked with at the Playhouse this summer go to school in New York City so if these plans end up working out maybe I can work something out.. go into the city for a day and see them.

These plans are currently in their preliminary stages but it's very exciting because it will get away from the boring ways of Henniker for a weekend.

*crosses fingers and hopes these plans ends up working out*

No comments: