Monday, September 24, 2007

Thoughts as the internet distracts me.

So I should be doing homework but i don't have anything pressing to work on because all the work I have to do is due on Weednesday so I figured I would write a small little ditty.

Myspace is so old news! I am so sick of it. It gives my computer way too many virusses and I get so much spam in my inbox 50% of which is links to porn sites.. which disgusts the living shit out of me. Despite all of the stupid applications that facebook has been putting out recently I have always preferred facebook to myspace. On facebook you actually know who you are talking to half the time while on myspace you get friend requested by people who don't even know you. The only reason I still have my myspace is because a lot of musicians who perform at my school have pages on there so I like to see how things are going but I am subscribed to all thier mailing lists via email so in all honesty its stupid to have myspace for that reason. As of December 17th.. myspacee will be gone.. maybe even earlier than that since I don't even really use it very much anymore.

I have never been more happier than I am at this current moment. I was finally able to break free from my shell of junior high shyness (with a pinch of help) and was able to tell my crush that I liked him. I was very happy to find out.. that for once in my life the feelings were reciprocated and he actually felt the same way about me. My relationship status has finally turned around about how much it sucked the big one last year. I have a feeling only good things can come out of this relationship with Jesse. He's caring, kind and a good listener among other qualities. *happy dance*

This year is an election year. I haven't the slightest idea who I am going to vote for but my prelimary top three people to vote for are Bill Richardson, John Edwards and Hilllary Clinton. I have to do more research to see where they stand on the issues because with my busy life I haven't gotten the chance to watch any of the debates on tv. At this point in time all I can say is that I will be happy..... no scratch that ESCTATIC when Bush is out of office. When he got reelected I was really angry about it because I think John Kerry should have won the election. The thing that truly infuriates me about Bush is the whole situation in Iraq. After they did away with Saddamm Hussien the troops should have been deployed. But they are still fighting over there and so many young innocent boys are dying and it tearing and continues to tear families apart. IT ALL JUST MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!!

The following song from Annie Get Your Gun defines my love life situation right now
They Say It's Wonderful
from The Broadway Musical Annie Get Your Gun
ANNIE OAKLEY:
They say that falling in love is wonderful
It's wonderful, so they say.
And with a moon up above it's wonderful
It's wonderful, so they tell me.
I can't recall who said it I know I never read it I only know that falling in love is grand
And the thing that's known as romance
Is wonderful, wonderful In every way So they say
FRANK BUTLER:
Rumors fly and they often leave without
But you've come to the right place to find out
Ev'rything that you've heard is really so I've been there once or twice and I should know
You'll find that falling in love is wonderful It's wonderful, as they say
And with a moon up above it's wonderful It's wonderful, as they tell you
You'll leave your house a morning And without any warning
You're stopping people shouting that love is grand
And to hold a man in your armsIs wonderful, wonderful In every way
ANNIE OAKLEY:I should say.
FRANK BUTLER:Wonderful...
ANNIE OAKLEY:Wonderful...
ANNIE OAKLEY and FRANK BUTLER:In every way So they say.


That's all for now.

Love
Janine

No comments: