Friday, September 21, 2007

Clean Slate- Moving up

Should've really done this 2 years ago.. finally I caved. Figured livejournal is for the younger crowd and that nobody that I'm immediate friends with has a livejournal that they update. Livejournal and myspace or subsequent entries I have written in the blogs on there have caused unnecessary drama that has caused me more stress that I can handle.
Might as well introduce myself since I am new to blogspot....
My name is Janine my close friends call me J9 or JLef or Janiney I'm cool with whatever nickname you want to call me. I am a senior at New England College in Henniker NH where I am majoring in Communications with a focus in Broadcast Journalism.

This blog will not include
*entries in which I complain about people
*entries in which will cause people to think of me in a negative fashion

but instead entries that focus on me as whole person for the kind of person I am... which is nice, caring and fun to be around. All personal thoughts no matter how positivie or negative they may be will from now on be kept in a regular journal for no one's eyes except my own..since no one else can read my handwriting. I am taking my mother's advice and Will's advice from here on in. It will make things a lot better of for me and people will have to put up with less of my complaining.

So here's to a clean slate.

Janine
or as affectionatley reffereed to by Bobby Matoney and Will Porter Sweet Janine

No comments: