I can't believe that September is almost over already. Jeez where does the time go? Senior year is off to a good, but slightly stressful start. Between having to swtich around my schedule and having to rush around getting paperwork for my internship @ New England College Press filled out and passed in i'm mentally exhausted and to top it all off I am getting sick.
So mostly this semester I am taking classes to complete requirements for my communications major. I am also taking one literature class and a career devleopment class. My course load is incredibly demanding this semester...especially my Meaning of The Moving Image Class that is going to suck up a lot of my time. I am not the best at analyzing things and going into depth so that is why I may struggle a lot with this class. Here is a list of my classes with ratings of how difficult they are going to be. Scale Rating 1-10 1= Easiset 10=Hardest
Carreer Development 1
Meaning of The Moving Image 7
Principles of Public Relations 4.5-5
Madness in Literautre 5
Interpersonal Communications 4
Interpersonal Communications gave me the rush around because I found out three weeks into classes starting that I needed to retake it in order to graduate on time since I failed it last year. I think I might have an easier time passing it second time around simply because I've had the teacher for various other classes in past semesters so I know what to expect from him grading wise and what not. Plus he's my academic advisor, so there's an added bonus. :D I think Madeness in Literature is going to be my favorite class. Sylva is an awesome teacher and I really like some of the books we are going to be reading, We just finished reading Catcher In The Rye by J.D, Salinger and I thought it was the best book I've read in awhile... aside from Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows.
I finally got with the program and made my extracurricular schedule more manageable with my academic schedule. For the past four semesters in a row I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off going to meeting after meeting and event after event. I only kept with the clubs that were important to me and joined a few random clubs just to try them out to see if I would like being in them. Here are the clubs I am in currently
* NewEnglander * Carriage Theatere Ensemble *Henniker Review *NECRA * SOUP (Gay/Straight Alliance) and Art Club. That's what I am sticking with for the duration of the year. Next semester I might play volleyball again but I haven't totally decided on that one yet. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
Play auditions were two weeks ago. They went really really well. The best audition I've done at this school was for the CTE production Early One Evening At The Rainbow Bar and Grille. I didn't get in but I am looking very foward to doing tech work. I have a feeling it's going to be a great show. The Open Door Theatre show of Weinsburg Ohio last weekend and it was undoubtley the best Open Door show I've seen at this school to date. Open Door, for those of you reading this who do not go to NEC is the summer theatre troupe at my college. They put on a show every summer during freshmen orientation weekend and then remount again in the fall for the people who didn't get to see it during the summer. The other two Open Door shows I have seen are Judevine and The Diviners. I am going to be acting in my first ever show at NEC in December. I am really excited because this is the first show I will have acted in at NEC since I was a freshmen and I think it's going to be fun. What exact show we are doing is still being decided but I am so excited and can't wait to start rehearsing!!!
That's all for now! Once I find out more information about the show i am doing I willbe sure to let everyone know
Love
Janine
Current Top Rated Songs on My Itunes
Broadway Showtunes
Suddenly Seymour Little Shop of Horrors
Ya Never Know Little Shop of Horrors
I Got The Sun in The Morning Annie Get Your Gun
Memory CATS
Seasons of Love Rent
Take Me or Leave Me Rent
Pop
Hey There Delilah Plain White Ts
Belief John Mayer
Waiting on The World To Change John Mayer
Bad Day Daniel Powter
Makes Me Wonder Maroon 5
Rock/Classic Rock
Hello Goodbye The Beatles
Hey Jude The Beatles
Angel From Montgomery Susan Tedecshi
Don't Stop Believin' Journey
Country
Teardrops on My Guitar Taylor Swift
Backwards Rascal Flatts
My Wish Rascal Flatts
No comments:
Post a Comment