Saturday, November 17, 2007

2 Awesome Shows and A Night of Rock And Roll

I went home this weekend. I needed to get away from NEC. I find it easier to concnetrate on my homework when I am home because at school I find myself distracted way too easily by so many other various things that go on on campus. I had two papers to work on that I probably would have not gotten done very effeciently had I stayed at NEC this weekend. They are both due tomorrow. Thursday night I went to Brothers Menachmus with Erin and Rae. That was the funniest show I have seen out of all the Mainstage Shows NEC has done. Everyone did amazing and Joe and Nate look good in drag. Erin and Rae both agree with me. I went to see the Souhegan Fall Play which was quite amazing and just as funny as Brothers Menachmus was if not slightly funnier. Last night I went to Boston go to see my Uncle Jay's band play. It was a lot of fun. I had a blast.
Updates on my play: It's not going to be til next semester due to academic conflicts with one of the cast members. Furthur info will come in January so keep your eyes peeled here after the Christmas holidays. I am still just as excited as ever about my acting debut at NEC. It should be a good time.

Class selection for next semester.. over and done! I am so happy with my schedule.
MW
Short Story Workshop
Persuasion and Propaganda
Gender and Power Roles in Media
TR
Dramatic Criticism
and I also might sign up for a theatre lab too but I haven't decided yet.


Time for bed.

Sweet Janine

No comments: