Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Goals

At the beginning of every semester I establish goals for myself and I like to see how I do with completing those goals. Here are the goals i established for myself in August... let's see how well I have done with accomplishing them
This year I will not obsess about my grades too much to point where I drive myself crazy
Check! I haven't had that many issues with time management issues either.

This year I will try not to be so negative about myself when it comes to guys
Had a relationship for a month.. kinda like two guys right now not sure if it is worth it to pursue the crushes or not because I feel like I would much rather focus on school.
This year I will make auditioning for the plays easier for myself by not comparing myself to the other people I am auditioning with and go with the flow of things
Got cast in a play!! Finally! It won't be happening til next semester i am so excited!
I will find someone to teach me guitar in my free time (whenever I have any) so I can put my my song lyrics to sheet music .
All my free time is basically toward theatre stuff so i haven't found any time to find someone to teach me guitar. I am looking into buying this music software called Finale that Will was telling me about over the summer so I can put my song lyrics to sheet music in order to perform for either the musical review that Elise and Cynthia are directing for CTE or for showcase.

I will fine tune some of my poetry and short stories so I can get it published in the Henniker Review.
I will make the freshmen feel comfortable with NEC life.
I will go to the gym at least twice a week. pssssssh that didn't happen.... at all my schedule was too busy and in ruslt i am getting fat..... :(

I will strengthen the friendships I have make new ones and try to get one that fell by the wayside a little bit last year back on track. The main friendship that fell by the wayside last year is pretty much null in void because said person transferred to a different school and we don't talk anymore. All other friendships are dandy though.

I will join at least one new club since I have dropped out of so many.
Joined two new clubs.... Student Art Association and NECRA. NECRA didn't hold my attention for very long. Student Art Association is interesting.
I will balance my eating habits better so I am not eating the same thing at Gilmore all the time. umm things are getting slightly better with that... when i don't eat at gilmore i either eat in my room or at the simon center cafe

I will work on saving my money so I can have qutie a bit to go somewhere with my friends over spring break ( this would mean not having so many movie nights and doing at least one thing different other than watching movies and going to the plays.) ummm yeah...... about that. my money saving habits have not been exactly up to par because i spent all my flex cash money at the beginning of the semester... damn cake... and when i max out on my meal plan and have no food in my room i have no other choice then to eat at either St. George's Cafe or Sonny's. with the added expensees of necessary food items (groceries) unnecssary food items ( food for nights when I get together with Erin and Stacey to watch Tila Tequila on Tuesdays) and money for play tickets i put quite a dent in how much money i took out of my bank account but hopefully i will still have plenty to go somewhere over spring break. NYC I am hoping..... so bad! NLBP INTERN REUNION YEAH!!



These are the methods I must take to make my senior year of college a successful one. As far as reducing the amounts of movie nights go here is what i figured for that: *Movie nights every two weeks instead of every week (On weekends when the plays happen we will not have a movie night)*We will leave one or two days a month open to doing something other than watching movies and going to the plays. Suggestions are welcome.* Do something special whenever some one in the group has a birthday.. at the discretion at whosever birthday it may be.



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Love
Sweet Janine

No comments: