Sunday, November 30, 2008

....

I hate leaving the entry title box blank but i cant really think of anything to call this entry.

Thanksgiving was good. We went to my aunt's house in Merrrimac Mass for dinner and went to see my cousin Cameron play football before that. The game was pretty awesome and it was suprisingsly not as cold as I thought it would be outside. Yesterday I went to the mall and did some christmas shopping.. got most ofit done actually which is nice.. now all I have to do is wrap everything.
This week is going to be so busy between taking care of phone calls, more job research appointments and everything else I'm gonna look real foward to Saturday when I go up to Henniker to have a holiday party with all my friends @ NEC.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year!




and there are times when keeping this blog seems increibly pointless.

No comments: